Masterclass Special: Science Based Targets – How to set targets and develop reduction pathways presented by CLC and Toitū Envirocare This Masterclass was delivered in partnership with Coalition signatory Toitū Envirocare, focusing on how to set science-aligned targets and develop emission reduction pathways. Hear from technical experts on how to approach setting your organisation’s 1.5 degree aligned targets.
This session will support both signatories and Toitū carbon certified organisations who require SBT aligned targets and where needed, help you to adjust and reshape existing reduction pathways.
Join us and learn about: –
- Variation differences between CLC & Toitū requirements
- tools and concepts to start developing targets
- how to decouple growth from setting reduction targets
- a breakdown of how to tackle and prioritise short and long-term targets
- how to overcome roadblocks, such as hard to abate sectors or those with no clear SBT guidance for your industry
- how to adapt existing targets to SBT aligned targets.