This is the third and final session of our three-part series on Science Based Targets. This session will provide insights and tools on how you can maintain up to date science-based targets and emission reduction pathways. Remain aligned with leading science and ensure your data collation helps you meet your goals. Join Toitū’s SBT expert Steve Schoultz to learn about:
- How frequently your targets should be adjusted.
- Making the move from a target ambition of 2 degrees to 1.5 degrees.
- The challenge of Scope 3 emissions and supplier data. How to gather it and begin making inroads.
- Expectations of monitoring, reporting and verification.
- How businesses are setting the bar and following through with actions that deliver against their goals/targets.